Representative Civil Matters
- Represented plaintiffs and defendants in multiple cases with allegations of breach of contract and fraud, each involving millions of dollars.
- Represented physicians accused of Medicare fraud by the Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General.
- Brought derivative action on behalf of members of LLC alleging multi-million dollar fraud by the managing partner.
- Obtained dismissal of securities fraud allegations against a defendant in a federal multidistrict class action.
- Represented a major utility in a three-year federal lawsuit involving allegations of breach of contract and securities fraud, concerning a failed $1.8 billion merger.
- Defended a “Fortune 100” corporation during a 14-week federal civil trial involving alleged breaches of contract and fiduciary duties.
- Represented an Internet publisher of state, national, and international legal codes and regulations against allegations of copyright infringement.
- Represented plaintiffs in a product liability claim against aircraft manufacturers.
- On behalf of the Resolution Trust Corporation, served as lead plaintiff’s attorney in a $1 billion civil RICO lawsuit concerning a failed savings and loan association in Arizona. Supervised more than 20 attorneys from three law firms.
- Conducted numerous confidential internal investigations for corporate clients.
- Represented claimants in a forfeiture action in which the federal government sought to seize an aircraft.